College Entrance Exam Preparation
TOEFL Test Prep
We offer two TOEFL test preparation courses:
- Preparing for TOEFL – aimed at students who need to work on their test taking skills to improve their results on the TOEFL exam.
- Building up to TOEFL – aimed at students who need to first hone their English language skills before preparing to take take. This course is followed by Preparing for TOEFL.
Each course will run for 10 weeks with an average commitment of 40 hours needed to successfully complete the course. Additional study materials and resources are built in to allow students to further develop their skills if they choose. Registration for each course is priced at $450. IELTS and TOEFL will be available September 15th.
Students will receive:
- A test upon registration that will be used as a diagnostic tool to identify which course is most appropriate for the student and what areas they need to focus on.
- A 1 hour synchronous online class each week, recorded for revision purposes and for those who cannot attend. Each class will have a clear area of focus which will also be reflected in the assignments for that week.
- Guided instruction each week are set by a highly qualified online teacher from the USA with assignments marked promptly and targeted feedback offered.
- Students can expect 3-7 hours of independent work each week.
- A 1 hour face-to-face speaking and listening class is offered each week by a highly qualified teacher in one of our local learning centers.
- Online resources available for students to work on at their own pace along with guidance as to the appropriate area of focus.
- A personalized online learning environment where their can keep track of their assignments and progress
- Experienced teachers and counselors who understand the requirements of American Universities are available to answer your questions.
- Online discussion rooms available for peer support.
Click here to purchase this course then add the TOEFL Test Prep Course to your cart and proceed to check-out using the payment method of choice.