College Entrance Exam Preparation
SAT Test Prep
Online Test Preparation Course for the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
We will offer an entirely online course for SAT prep that is flexible enough for students to focus on one aspect of the SAT test or more generally brush up their overall test taking skills. The online course can be completed by students working from home or from school.
The course will run for 10 weeks with a minimum commitment requirement of 40 hours and will include additional online resources to allow students to study further if they choose. Registration is priced at $450 USD. ACT/SAT courses will be available August 20th.
Students will be offered
- A practice test upon registration that will be used to diagnose each students current knowledge to personalize the course according to each individual student’s needs
- A 1 hour synchronous online class each week focusing on different areas of SAT prep, recorded for later review or for those who cannot attend the initial class. Each week’s class will have a clear area of focus which will also be reflected in the homework assigned for that week.
- A guided instruction setup by the teacher with assignments marked promptly and targeted feedback offered.
- Students can expect 3-7 hours of independent work-study each week.
- Regular practice tests so students can see how they are improving and what areas they need to focus more energy on.
- Online resources for students to work on in their own time along with guidance as to the appropriate area of focus.
- An online United States-based teacher available to answer any questions (responses within 24 hours).
- Online discussion rooms available for peer-to-peer support.
- A personalized online learning environment where students can keep track of their assignments and progress.
- Materials are supplied by the College Board, who administer the SAT tests.
Click here to purchase this course then add the SAT Test Prep Course to your cart and proceed to check-out using the payment method of choice.