All semester courses are $450 (each) for all grade levels including AP courses.
Students may enroll in Mercury Online Prep as a full time student or may decide to take individual courses to supplement their current educational needs.
- Full Time – A student who is enrolled in Mercury’s online programs as their primary instructional institution.
- Part Time – A student who is enrolled in a course to supplement primary school instruction or to add additional coursework.
Regardless of part time of full time status, all families have access to the following as part of their Mercury Online experience:
- Daily Contact with Instructors
- Placement Tests
- Student Orientation
- A combination of real time and asynchronous learning
- Personalized Student Achievement Plan
- Official Transcripts
Full time students will receive their diploma upon graduation.